Even though we didn't get to any foreign countries last year, we traveled quite a bit across the expansive US of A, and we were lucky enough to spend quality time with friends and family along the way. Looking back on 2013, we feel pretty good about the way we spent our time. So, without further ado, here are ten of our favorite moments captured as photos (in no particular order):
1. Hiking in the US's only tropical rainforest at El Yunque National Park
2. Exploring Yosemite National Park
3. Pulling together some last-minute Halloween cheer
4. Going to see a jaw-dropping Cirque du Soleil show
5. Pulling over to see this roadside public art installation
6. Blowing our minds at the James Turrell exhibit in New York City
7. Experiencing mass ascension at Albuquerque's Balloon Fiesta
8. Turning 30!
9. Weddings!! (Congrats to Shannon & Jared, and Ellen & Sean!)
10. Impromptu New Year's Eve restaurant crawl in Philly
(Again, these are just some of our favorite moments as photos. We had a wonderful year and did lots of awesome stuff that didn't always get photographed.)
Cheers to a great year, and an even better 2014!